Thursday, March 26, 2015

Luscious Strawberry and Peach Smoothie

One of the worst things of being a foodie is that I am always hungry. Being hungry is not a bad thing itself, but it means is that I have to cook pretty often, especially if I want to eat healthily and watch my pocket. That's why I love smoothies so much because you just throw a bunch of stuff together and the blender makes all the work. In the snap of a finger, you have a nutritious and satisfying meal. Moreover, since I discovered the wonderful section of frozen fruits at the supermarket, I've become a sucker for smoothies. I'm literally mixing everything and always trying new combos. Today's smoothie was a winner! I mean, what can go wrong with strawberries and peaches? 

Ingredients
1 medium peach
100g frozen strawberries
1 small ripe banana
50ml coconut milk

Directions
Just add everything into the blender and blend for a couple of minutes, until the mixture is creamy and smooth. 
Strawberry and Peach Smoothie

Strawberry and Peach Smoothie

Isn't it easy? Let me know what you think!

PS: Don't forget that I have a new Instagram account, leave me a comment so I can follow your accounts too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10